Here is a completely random song that has nothing to do with Asian Chicken Thighs - Millencolin singing "Devil Me". -jen
ASIAN CHICKEN THIGHS
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 heaping tablespoon Hoisen sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 heaping teaspoon lime relish (or juice and zest of 1 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- a few dashes of Sriracha hot sauce
- 8 skinless chicken thigh*
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl and whisk. Place chicken and marinade in a Ziploc bag and marinate no more than 3 hours (or your meat will get tough from the vinegar). Place in a shallow baking dish and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken has reached 160 degrees and the juices run clear. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.