Going with a little hardcore for this recipe with DFL's "Society's Pressure".
And speaking of hardcore... this is a video I caught of a guy that walks through our neighbourhood, usually growling out hardcore. I love it!!! -jen
Soak Time: Overnight
Prep Time: 15 minutes - then refrigerate 1-2 hours
Fry Time: 10 minutes
Makes: about 20
Need: Food Processor
- 1 cup dried garbanzo beans
- 1 cup onion, rough chopped (1/2 medium onion)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, rough chopped (3-4 cloves)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Refrigerate mixture for 1-2 hours.
Form patties with 2 tablespoons of falafel mix. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet until ready to fry.
Serve with a side of tzatziki (Greek cucumber-yogurt sauce). You can find Cooking To Die For's tzatziki recipe here!