Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pizza Popcorn Seasoning

I didn't really have any musical inspiration for this recipe... this is one I've been making since 2005.  But it's a quick, tasty way to kick up your popcorn!  And since I feel compelled to post some music, I'm going to go with Hot Water Music's "Trusty Chords" on the album "Caution" (because it was the last song I was singing in the shower). -jen


PIZZA POPCORN SEASONING
  • 2 tablespoons Dry Spaghetti Sauce Mix (in the gravy/sauce packet section of your grocery store)
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs mix
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • dash of black pepper 
  • dash of cayenne pepper (optional for spicy popcorn)
Blend all ingredients in a blender or mini food processor until fine powder.  Sprinkle on buttered popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment